The following policies are accepted by the reservation holder and their companions at the time of booking:
A) CHANGES IN THE FACE OF THE NEW NORMAL:
EXTRACT FROM HEALTH PROTECTION MEASURES:
• 48 hours before the trip, it is essential that you fill out the QUESTIONNAIRE FOR IDENTIFICATION OF RISK FACTORS IN TRAVELERS, in order to ensure that you and your companions travel in perfect health. It is important that each traveler makes their PERSONAL REGISTRATION. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScn5hlYzEXcxfMVnV4XHJRhhf_aSlG6GEjmaf8hxor7LlQ2kw/viewform?usp=sf_link (copy and paste into a browser, if registered before is not considered).
• Correct use of face masks throughout the trip (covering nose and mouth).
• Inlet filter: Temperature taken on the forehead (Maximum 37.5 ° C) and application of 70% alcohol gel for hand disinfection.
• Healthy distance at all times during the tours and on board the unit a capacity of 70% will be maintained.
• We have specific protocols: ascents and descents, mobility in small spaces and during guided tours.
• Use of alcohol gel and hand soap for free use.
• Make sure you have settled your reservation 5 days before the trip. (If you pay by card, send the scanned signed Payment Authorization Letter and a copy of the cardholder& #039;s official identification on both sides.)
• Prepare your voucher digitally and identify your boarding group and number of pre-assigned seats (non-modifiable).
• Limitation of food consumption and use of toilets on board the unit.
(B) GENERAL POLICIES:
1. Rates: Adults, children from 0 to 3 years old travel free sitting on parents& #039; laps, children from 4 to 11 years old pay minor fare and children over 12 pay adult fare.
2. We suggest you book with 72 hrs. in advance, as venues are subject to availability and rate change without notice.
3. Your reservation is successfully confirmed once the payment has been made on our website. If the payment is not registered, your reservation expires and you will need to request availability again.
4. The seats will be pre-assigned by purchase order and keeping some seats free randomly, the seats are not modifiable. You will also be assigned a boarding group. Check these changes on your voucher 1 day before your trip.
5. Being group trips, all our tours are subject to cover a minimum of reservations to be operated; so, in case the date of your trip does not cover the minimum required, we will contact you to offer you a new date or destination, by email, Whats App, telephone or any means of contact provided up to 24 hours before the trip.
6. We recommend you, always be aware of your email or whatsapp, as we usually send indications to consider, recommendations and any other information that arises at the last minute.
7. The traveler& #039;s insurance is valid only on board the unit, so if you require more coverage you can request additional insurance.
8. Consider that some tours are on foot through cobblestone streets, dirt roads, etc. Always wear comfortable clothes and shoes!
CANCELLATION, MODIFICATION AND REFUND POLICIES:
Policies are accepted at the time of booking and the following penalties will apply according to the date of request for modification, cancellation or refund:
a) No charges notifying up to 48 hrs before the trip.
b) With charge of 50% notifying 24 hrs. before the trip.
c) With charge of 100% notifying 12 hrs. before the trip.
LET& #039;S GO ON A TRIP!
1. Present a scanned image or PDF of the boarding voucher on your cell phone or any device.
a. IF YOU PAID BY CREDIT, DEBIT OR PayPal CARD, SEND SCANNED THE PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION LETTER FOUND ON THE LAST SHEETS OF YOUR COUPON, AS WELL AS A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL IDENTIFICATION OF THE CARDHOLDER to the mail: ventas @excellentravel.com since it is a requirement to be able to board.
2. We suggest you arrive minutes before the time indicated on your voucher to the departure points and / or through the mentions of the coordinator in person or through the whatsapp group created by the travel coordinator, since by the itinerary and appointments established during the trip; As well as out of respect for all travelers, a maximum tolerance of 15 minutes will be maintained, under the responsibility of each traveler and with the limitations of safety, climate or transport that each place implies.
3. Remember that YOUR SEATS AND BOARDING GROUP WILL BE RECONFIRMED AT THE TIME OF ROLL CALL WITH THE TRAVEL COORDINATOR, the seats are assigned in purchase order and are not modifiable under any circumstances.
4. Our itineraries may vary due to Agency operation, climate change, congestion and/or road closures, etc., without prior notice. But don& #039;t worry! We solve it, you just enjoy the trip.
5. Remember that traveling always involves adventures, risks, climatic complications, mechanical or road mishaps, etc. So you should always follow the precautionary measures of the Agency or the site to visit and above all: Always keep the best #ActitudViajera!
6. It is forbidden to consume alcoholic beverages or any substance harmful to health on board the unit.
7. In the previous case and before any type of conduct that hinders the operation of the agency or puts at risk the health or safety of other travelers, it will be cause for denial of the service without any refund and where appropriate, will be referred to the authorities without any responsibility for the company, regardless of the point of visit or route where we are.
8. For the safety of all, intermediate stops are not allowed, only the technical stops designated by the coordinator, previously announced.
9. On travel involving attendance at an Event; We are only an intermediary, so in case of suspension, delay or cancellation by the organizers of the event, it is completely alien to Excellentravel, so no refund or benefit will be made because of it.
10. Excellentravel is not responsible for belongings or objects forgotten in the unit, for lack of appointment at the last point of visit with return to CDMX, carelessness or forgetfulness. However, in case of recovering any object, an extra cost of $ 150 will be charged for the transfer of the place of the objects to the Excellentravel office, however, the above does not guarantee or hold us responsible for the partial or total recovery of your personal belongings. Always remember to check your seat and trunk of the unit to take all your belongings at the end of the trip!
11. By booking to any destination, it is understood that you as the holder of the reservation and your travel companions, accept the policies expressed by Excellentravel in writing sent by email and / or said verbally. So we kindly ask you to notify all your friends and family of these policies at least one day before making the trip; in case of non-compliance with the established, they confirm to be responsible for their actions and the consequences that this entails, thus releasing Excellentravel from any responsibility.